Movies. Films. And movies.

Friday, December 16, 2011


Red Hood: Just be happy I only killed one of them. They're all assassins.

Batman: And what are you?

Red Hood: I'm cleaning up Gotham. More than you ever did.

Batman: You're stealing territory from Black Mask and killing anyone who gets in your way.

Red Hood: Black Mask is just a part of the plan.

Batman: Plan? You're becoming a crime lord.

Red Hood: Yes. You can't stop crime. That's what you never understood. I'm controlling it. You wanna rule them by fear. But what do you do with the ones who aren't afraid? I'm doing what you won't, I'm taking them out.



Batman: Under the Red Hood
Starring Bruce Greenwood, Jensen Ackles, John DiMaggio
Written by Judd Winick
Directed by Brandon Vietti
Plot: Batman takes on a new criminal in Gotham City by the name of Red Hood, who reminds him of someone from the past...


"Some of the best animated fight sequences I have ever seen... One of the best animated Batman releases out there!"

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home