Movies. Films. And movies.

Friday, January 13, 2012


Hugo Cabret: I'd imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured, if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason.


Hugo
Starring Asa Butterfield, Chloƫ Grace Moretz, Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen
Written by John Logan, based on the book by Brian Selznick
Directed by Martin Scorsese
Plot: An orphan who lives in the walls of a train station in 1930s Paris is determined to unravel the mystery that surrounds an automaton left for him by his late father.


"Hugo really hit a spot in my heart and made me remember why I love watching movies! Excellent use of 3D by Martin Scorsese. Loved every second of this story."

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home