Movies. Films. And movies.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief



Medusa: I hear you have the lightning bolt. May I see it?


Percy Jackson: I don't have it!

Medusa: Let me see your eyes. I hear they're bluer than the Circassian Sea! Open them, or my hungry babies will have to open them for you. But it would be such a pity to destroy such a young, handsome face. Stay with me, Percy. All you have to do is look.

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Starring Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Alexandra Daddario
Written by Craig Titley, based on the novel by Rick Riordan
Directed by Chris Columbus
Plot: A teenager discovers he is the son of the Greek god Poseidon and embarks on an adventure to save his mom and return Zeus' lightening bolt.

"The movie is no Harry Potter and can't quite settle on a tone, but it does surprisingly entertain."

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home