Movies. Films. And movies.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Vicky Cristina Barcelona



Juan Antonio: Well, now that the day's almost over, is it reasonable of me to ask you if you'll both join me in my room?

Vicky: Oh, come on, I thought we'd settled that.

Cristina: Vicky's just trying to say that she's engaged to be married, that's all.

Juan Antonio: Great. Then these are her last days of freedom.

Vicky: No. Look, I'm not free. I'm committed. You know what my theory is? And when I drink, I get brutally frank. I think that you're still hurting from the failure of your marriage to Maria Elena, and you're trying to lose yourself in empty sex.

Juan Antonio: Empty sex? Do you have such a low opinion of yourself?


Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Starring Rebecca Hall, Scarlett Johansson, Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz
Written by Woody Allen
Directed by Woody Allen
Plot: Two American girlfriends spend the summer in Barcelona and become entangled with a passionate Spanish painter and his overly passionate ex-wife.


"Sexy, smart, and very Woody Allen."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home