Movies. Films. And movies.

Saturday, January 21, 2012


Bruce Wayne: I've tried to be patient. I've tried to wait. But I have to know. How, Father? How do I do it? What do I use to make them afraid? If I ring the bell, Alfred will come. Another of your gifts, Father. But I'd rather die than wait another hour. I've already waited 18 years. Eighteen years since all sense left my life.

[a bat crashes through his window, lands on his father's sculpture]

Bruce Wayne: Yes, Father.


Batman: Year One
Starring Bryan Cranston, Ben McKenzie, Eliza Dushku
Written by Tab Murphy, based on the story by Frank Miller and creation by Bob Kane
Directed by Sam Liu, Lauren Montgomery
Plot: Yet another Batman origin story, but this time one that is centered more around Commissioner Gordon.


"A great adaptation of Frank Miller's work... Another great animation from DC Universe!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home