Movies. Films. And movies.

Sunday, March 25, 2012


Chili Palmer: Raji, look at me.

Raji: I'm looking at you, man!

Chili Palmer: You say you're looking at me, but are you really looking at me?

Raji: I'm really looking at you. You got something stupid to say? Say it, so I can be done with you.

Chili Palmer: Linda's quit. She's out of The Chicks.

Raji: Man, miss me with that. She's got five years left in her contract.

Chili Palmer: Well, I've just canceled it.

Raji: You come walking out of the dark. Who are you supposed to be?

Chili Palmer: I'm the one setting you straight. I'm Linda's new manager.



Be Cool
Starring John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Dwayne Johnson
Written by Peter Steinfeld; based on the novel by Elmore Leonard
Directed by F. Gary Gray
Plot: Chili Palmer decides to move on from the movie industry and tries to charm his way into the music biz in the same gangster filled fashion.



"Be Cool is so cool! John Travolta kills it again as Chili Palmer."

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home