Movies. Films. And movies.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Crazy, Stupid, Love.


Cal: I'm so mad at you. I'm really mad at you for what you did. But I'm mad at myself too. Because I should not have jumped out of that car - I should have fought for you. Because you fight for your soul mates.

Emily: I miss you.



Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Starring Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone
Written by Dan Fogelman
Directed by Glenn Ficarra, John Requa
Plot: A middle-aged man's wife asks for a divorce and he leads an ensemble of characters in stories about the complicated and funny intricacies of love and life.

"An immediate rom-com classic. Very observant, funny, and often times touching. A good example of what a romantic comedy should be."

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home