Movies. Films. And movies.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey


Christian Grey: I thought I owed you an apology.

Anastasia Steele: For what?

Christian Grey: For letting you believe that I... Listen to me. I don't do romance. My tastes are very singular. You wouldn't understand.

Anastasia Steele: Enlighten me, then.



Fifty Shades of Grey
Starring Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan, Jennifer Ehle
Written by Kelly Marcel; based on the novel by E.L. James
Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson
Plot: A shy student, Anastasia Steele, has her life changed forever when she meets the handsome, and dominant, billionaire, Christian Grey.


"A good translation of the book to film... You know what you are going to get and you get it with just the right amount of cheese."

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home