Movies. Films. And movies.

Thursday, October 19, 2006


I was an FBI AGENT yesterday!!!

After updating my account with my Extras Talent Agency this past summer, I finally got a call. I was told that I was to play the role of an FBI agent. Whoohoo!!! What a trip! Considering that I have always secretly wanted to be a part of law enforcement (well, duh, my name is The Law), this was like a dream come true.

The show I was on is a new series titled "Traveler" that will be appearing on ABC starting in January 2007 (you bet I am setting my VCR for that). I went through wardrobe, which decked me out in a tres tres cool suit a la Tom Cruise's from Collateral and then props set me up with a real FBI badge, ID tag, and get this... a gun! They then shuttled me to set and needless to say, I was feeling really cool (man, I am such a geek). Anyway, my first scene was right behind the principal actors (my heart was racing) and I basically walked from out of an office, to a photocopier, and then back to my office. According to my director, I was: "Looking good, looking good...". For my next scene I got to stand by the photocopier. And I was still, "looking good...". And then for my final scene I got to stand by a file cabinet and flip through some files in front of some FBI Wanted posters as the two lead FBI Agents from the show came busting out of their office and then a girl (actual name, Denise -- who looks like Kristin Kreuk if she were purely Caucasian) comes over to me and we discuss a case. Cloud nine was where I was.

I got to meet a lot of interesting people, eat some delicious food from catering on set, and most importantly -- I was reminded again of why I wanted to work in showbiz. Making movies is like being a kid again, where you get to make-believe everything and magic still exists... And in a world like today's -- who wouldn't want some of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home