Movies. Films. And movies.

Friday, May 04, 2007



On a Tuesday night that felt more like a Friday night, the 1st day of May in the year 2007 -- John Mayer returned to Vancouver, BC.

I have been a fan of John Mayer since day one of his career. Before the Grammy awards, before the Rolling Stone covers, before Jessica Simpson... there was a guy who was the same age as me who sang about the things I thought about and wanted to say but didn’t know how. John Mayer was my ambassador of inspiration.

Now at the discerning age of 29 -- we both are a little bit more jaded but we both still believe that the “heart of life” is good. We still see the world through a good sense of humour and we both still believe where we came from is good, but where we are headed is even better.

Your music will always inspire me and I hope we can continue to grow old together.

Thank you, John.


5/01/07
Pacific Coliseum
VANCOUVER, BC

Opening Act: Kathleen Edwards


SET LIST

Belief
No Such Thing
Good Love is On the Way
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Clarity
Waiting on the World to Change
Bigger Than My Body
The Heart of Life
Vultures
I Don't Need No Doctor
Why Georgia
Gravity

-- encore --

Your Body is a Wonderland
I'm Gonna Find Another You

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home