Movies. Films. And movies.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Traveler (Extras Appearance)



So last October (2006) I got to be an extra (actor in the background) on a show called Traveler that now airs on ABC. We spent about 6 hours on set and I ended up in two scenes with one completely cut out. One scene is where the two FBI agents are talking near a map (you can see me as a blurry guy in a suit in the distance). And in the other scene I am a little more clear -- you can spot me to the right where I am approached by a woman (she was a lot of fun) after the two principal actors come walking out of their office.

The shoot was a lot of fun and I met a lot of interesting people. Plus I also got to be an FBI agent for a day!

There goes about another 5 seconds off my fifteen minutes of fame...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home