Movies. Films. And movies.

Thursday, July 26, 2007


So I just started a new workout this week and it consists of doing the following:

1. Standard jumping jacks – as many as possible for 1 minute
2. Squats, just using your body weight – 20 of these
3. Standard push-ups – as many as you can in 1 minute
4. Jogging on the spot (bring your knees right up) – 1 minute
5. Lie down on tummy, arms out to the side, lift legs chest and arms off floor – 20 times
6. Lunge – 20 times
7. Twisting the torso (rotate from the tummy) 20 times each direction
8. Side bends – 20 dips each side
9. Wall sit – for as long as possible
10. Dips (just use a chair or bench) – as many as you can for 1 minute


You need to be able to do this routine 3 TIMES THROUGH WITHOUT A PAUSE IN BETWEEN each exercise.

Let me just say that I feel really good...

Translation: I am in a lot of pain...

And yes, I do look a lot like Jean-Claude Van Damme... I get that a lot ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home