Movies. Films. And movies.

Monday, January 01, 2007


*Jedadiah: No problemo, Gigantor.

Larry: Um, my names Larry, first of all okay, Jed? See I call you Jed, I don't call you tiny.

Jedadiah: Whats that supposed to mean?

Larry: Hey teeny, how does that sound?

Jedadiah: I... I don't like it. It hurts my feelings.

Larry: Okay, well Gigantor makes me sound like a freak.



Night at the Museum
Starring Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Carla Gugino
Written by Ben Garant & Thomas Lennon
Directed by Shawn Levy


THE CASE: Ben Stiller stars as a bumbling rookie security guard at the Museum of Natural History who find his hands full when an ancient curse causes all the displays at the museum to come to life and wreak havoc.


THE GOOD: Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are funny as usual. Carla Gugino is very pretty to look at. Together they manage to pull off a couple of very laughable moments.


THE BAD: Night at the Museum is nothing new. The special effects are good, but there is nothing spectacular about them. We have seen them a million times and are no longer fooled by them. Robin Williams looks like he is taking another paycheck role and the rest of the cast looks like they are well paid for their sleepwalking efforts as well.


THE LAW: This is a kid’s movie. If you have kids, go see it. If you don’t -- don’t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home